Why not kick off this month by setting some short-term goals for ourselves?! Whether old or new goals, at whatever age, let’s plan them and achieve them! 🙂
I would admit though, it’s kind of scary to share goals in public because there would be so much more pressure, but let’s try it. They say that if you share your goals to someone, your motivation to really achieve them will increase. This is like having an accountable person for your goals.
So share your list with me and I’ll share mine.. yes? Yes. Okay. So here is my list: (Draft only but it will do)
1. To complete the 2 special projects I’m working on at work. — 1 completed!
2. To curate my own playlist at Spotify.
3. To be on cycle both at my work and school and keep it there. — so far, so good! 🙂
4. To have enough sleeps and at least 1 day of exercise per week.
5. To finally cook the spicy sardines pasta. — achieved!
6. To finish a book!! (It’s been such a long time since I finish a book!)
7. Meet new people. — achieved!
8. Stick to my budget plan. — achieved!
9. Try new foods/restaurants and post. — achieved!
10. Pray more. Spend some time for reflection and meditation. — ongoing 🙂
*List is subject to change.*
How about you, what is in your list? Share it to me on the comments! 🙂